Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Canmake Cream Cheek Review~




Hello!
I thought I'd do another review, because it's summer and there's nothing to do x)

Alright , this time it's Canmake Cream Cheek in No. 1 Peach Dream. Hehe I love the color names!
Isn't the packaging cute? It reminds me of a little jewel because of the facets on its case


Opened case, as you can see I've kinda hit the bottom of this. I really wish I could have done a review when it was new, but at the time I didn't even know I was going to make a blog!
The back, in case people wanted to read it :3
It's quite small! It fits in the palm of my hands and I have pretty small hands!
Swatched on my arm and then a blended swatch. I apologize, the camera didn't pick up the color very well D:
On my face, again the color doesn't show well on camera D:

Likes: The texture is really nice! It's mousse-like and great for blending. The colour is a really sweet pink too.

Dislikes: There are large glitter flecks in it! It makes it hard to wear on normal days because it looks like I have glitter fall-out on my face or something like that D: This line also has the "Lame glitter" ones too, so I wonder how much more glittery those would be


Overall: 4/5, I love the color and texture, but the glitter makes it not very wearable to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment