Sunday, June 19, 2011

ETUDE HOUSE Follow Me Tint Review

Hello~
Today's review will be of :


Etude's Follow Me Tint! Basically, it's a solid tint~ In the tube, it's green but when applied it turns light to bright pink depending on how many layers you put on! Plus it has SPF 13! How cool! This was endorsed by 2NE1 last year and Chanel bought this for me as a Christmas gift
It's a cool minty blue in the tube, but you can see it's slightly pink on the top. From the background, can you tell what my next review will be? :3

The packaging is super cute! White with pink stars! But sadly, I threw it into my bag and I took it out one day and then I noticed there was a crack ;___;Swatches on my arm, 1 Swipe
3 swipes, you can see the color is more intense



Flash, no flash!


Overall:
Packaging: 4/5 Very, very cute, but I feel like it's kind of flimsy.
Pigmentation: 5/5 It's very pigmented! So if you don't want super bright lips, use it with a light hand :3\
Texture: 5/5! Super smooth, glides on so nicely and leaves a nice shine to my lips
Recommend? YES! Great for everyday, and if you want, add a couple more layers and it's ready for nighttime!
They also released a tangerine one as well!

Thanks for reading~
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment