Monday, June 13, 2011

ETUDE HOUSE Fresh Cherry Tint Review~









So I was wondering why I can't seem to get any followers,I realized I can't get followers if there isn't any material to follow!So as soon as I got home, I got some photos together, and here is my first review! :3

Etude House's Fresh Cherry Tints in No.1 and No.3! I had the pink one also, but I lost it in my bag/at school somewhere T_T.


General:
The texture of these tints are quite different from the ones I saw at Sephora.
They are jelly-like and milky in color, as opposed to the translucent, liquidy tints like Benetint (though these are supposed to be dupes for Benetint)
The scent is... of course, cherry! I think there's also floral notes in there too. People complain it smells like cough syrup, but I don't really mind. I actually like it :3
Starting off with a picture of bare lips...
NOTE: I kinda switched the labels on the glossed pictures...my bad OTL

Peach Tint
Likes: It's very natural, and I love it for a light flush of color when I'm on the go. I thought it'd be too orange, but it's very wearable.
Dislikes: Not very much to dislike, but I feel like it's necessary to reapply after 4 hours, or 2 hours if I've been eating or drinking.




Cherry Tint
Likes: It's very pigmented! I think it's great for special occasions, or if you're going for that ulzzangy-tint-right-in-the-middle-of-your-lips look. A few light dots makes it pretty wearable for everyday.
Dislikes: It's a bit too bright for everyday use to school! I accidentally put too much on and it was so hard to remove!

Overall
Peach Tint: 5/5 It's very wearable, and sweet. Perfect for everyday.
Cherry Tint: 4/5 Lovely color, but not for everyday looks unless you wanted that super red pin-up doll lip look.
In the pictures, it looks like the red is pretty natural, but in real life they are like SUPER red.

Alright, so I guess that wraps up my first real post!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment