Monday, June 27, 2011

Geo Mimi Cafe Macchiato Brown Lens Review!

Hello~
I'm excited because this post is my first lens review!
I bought these lenses from PinkyParadise.
All items were purchased by me with my own money, and I was not sponsored for this post
All images and opinions are my own.



Ta-da~ The package I recieved! I was going to take a picture of the lenses in the bottle, but I had forgotten and I already opened and soaked them.
The package contained my lenses, nicely wrapped up in some bubble wrap, a cute blue piggy case, and Dariya fringe grabbers. By the way, the special cleaning thingie next to the fringe grabber didn't come with it ^^;
Soaking away in some Aosept solution~
You can see the bubbles working their magic!
The ever-so-popular one in, one out shot. You can see the great enlargment this lens givesSuper large and I love the design with flash, it shows up so much better! In normal daylight, it just looks like a brown ring ;___;


Okay so here's the actual review:
I got these lenses within 2 weeks, Super quick for the cheapest shipping option! I was really happy with customer service as well, they were kind and replied to my e-mails quickly!

The actual lens itself was great too, it was super large, my mom even said it made me look like a doll! The design itself was super pretty, but I wish it showed up more. Maybe, I should have gotten latte OTL

The first time I tried on these lenses, I was tearing and my eyes were twitching!...Not because of the actual lens itself, but there was something in the right one, and it made it extremely uncomfortable. I tried them again, and they were soft and comfortable, but were tiring after a few hours

Overall:
Design: 4/5 Super pretty in the bottle and case, but doesn't show up super well on dark eyes.
Comfort: 3.5/5 Other than that one incident, it's great! EDIT: It's quite drying and tiring actually. -1.5
Customer Service: 5/5 So great, I definetly reccomend this site to anyone!

That's all for now, I guess
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment