Sunday, July 10, 2011

7/10/2011

Hello~
Today I went back to that phone dealer and we signed our contract!
We had to drive all the way down there, (15 minute drive maybe?)

In the meantime, I...*ahem* camwhored in the car! I like the lighting in the car ^^;



When we got there, we were helped out by the same man, and he explained everything in detail! Super nice!

I got the Galaxy which will be coming in tomorrow, and my parents got
The Samsung M1 Vodaphone! My mom's is white and my dad's is black! Matching phones, how cute:3 Haha the phones are so confusing though! It'll take us a while to figure out!


Anyways, can't wait to get my phone tomorrow! Yay!
Chanel's selling her old phone...sadly. If you are interested click here
She took care of it very well, no worries about that!


Anyways, I hope you are having/had a great weekend!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment