Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shopping Haul!

Hello~
I went to the mall with my mom today and picked up a few things!
This is everything I got today!
First, we went to Charlotte Russe. I usually don't go there, but there was a "Happy Hour" sale!
My mom got bracelets at 2 for $8 USD! I love the roses and pearls *_*

Afterwards, we went upstairs to a store called Closet Apparel! There was tons of florals and interesting fun things but I didn't get anything D:
On the way out, I saw a contact lens display!
They had some lenses that looked alot like Geo and EOS style lenses with black rings and everything! However, the solution that it was stored in was a milky clear liquid... Something told me that it was NOT trustworthy!
We left and went to Forever 21! I was hoping to find some work slacks to wear when I do volunteer work at my mom's office. I couldn't find any but I got some basic tanks that I've been needing for a while.

I went to a different mall with Chanel and her mom and I picked up this ring, but then put it down because I was thinking that the H&M would have some cheaper rings. But when we got to H&M... there were no rings that I liked, or could pull off. OTL

So today, when I found this ring again, I had to get it!
This is probably my favourite item out of my haul! It's a flowy, sheer top with a "self-tie accent" (from the site haha) at the collar!
If you couldn't tell from the picture above (which ...I don't think anyone can ^^;) the pattern is tiny elephants! I didn't know what it was at first, I thought it was floral! When I picked it up I saw the elephants and I thought, "I have to have this!"

I tried it on with some gyaru-style lace shorts (that I wanted, but didn't buy ;__;)
In this picture, you can kinda tell how short I am! Haha ^^;


Total of everything came up to be about $40 USD!

That's it for now!^^
Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment