Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tazo Ice Tea!


Hello~
If you're like me, Starbucks isn't just coffee
I love their iced teas too!
But drinking one everyday can seriously burn a hole in your wallet ;_;


So, I've learned how to make one myself!
This is Tazo Sweet Orange tea, but it definetly works with any tea! But if you go to Starbucks for an Iced Tea, chances are its a Passion tea! It'll work for that too! You can grab a box at your local grocery store in the US. For those people outside of the US, I apologize, I'm not sure where you can get it! D:


Anyways
What you'll need:
2 Tea bags
6 oz. of Water
3 oz. of Water
Sugar
Ice!

1) Boil the 6 oz of water.
2) When it boils put in your tea bags. You'll need 2 because you have to double brew so it's not bland when you put in water and ice!
3) Steep tea for about 5-8 minutes, depending on how strong you want it
4) Take out the bags and squeeze out the excess
5) Pour in 3 oz. of water
6) Someone once told me that Starbucks uses 6 pumps of sweetener for a venti, and one pump of sweetener is equal to 1 teaspoon of sugar. It doesn't really matter how much you want to add, just add it till you think it's sweet enough!
7) Let the mixture cool or put it in the freezer to chill a little faster! Add ice and it's ready to drink!

*Optional: If you like Passion Tea Lemonade, you can always replace 3 oz of water with 3 oz of lemonade! It tastes exactly the same as instore!

I hope you guys enjoy this summertime treat!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment