Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Review: Etude House Soda Tint + Updates+ NOTD

Hello~
Time for a quick review before my freedom gets taken away by something called "APs" ;_;


This is Etude House's Miss Tangerine Soda tint in No.2 (Cranberry).I got this as a gift from a friend who went to Korea over the summer! Actually, I gave her money to buy me this ^^; Anyways, this is actually an interesting product. It's a dual layer lip tint, with a lava lamp effect!

It has a doe foot applicator with a hole in the middle. You shake it up to use it so the color is nice and evenly mixed with the ....oil? moisturizing ingredient? the clear stuff, ok? x)

Now for some derpy looking lip swatches :)
The last one doesn't look much different, but it has a layer of Missha gloss on it.

Review:
I like this product, actually. It's a good novelty item to have around and the scent is AMAZING. However, if your lips aren't totally moisturized, it'll show up patchy like the photos above. And the taste....is...not as good as the scent ;_; It's weird and salty and blehh.


Ratings!
Color: 5/5 It's a nice deep berry color, wearable as long as you don't over do it! Apply with a light hand for a natural look
Scent: 6/5. It's amazing. But if you're sensitive to smell, this won't be for you D:
Moisturizing: 4/5 Not drying like other tints, but actually quite moisturizing
Wear time: 3/5 Fades within 2-3 hours
Overall 4/5 It's quite nice and really gimicky. The taste and wear time prevents it from getting a 5/5


~~~~~
Updates

I've been getting ready for school which starts tomorrow! Ergghhhh, still in my summer mode, still lazy.

Chanel's dad has been taking us shopping and other places for the past 3 days!
We went to Knott's on Sunday where we won about 20 plushies from the claw and various other games (but mostly claw games)

Had some milk tea the other day, I think I mentioned this place to you guys before! The best milk tea ever, paired with STRAWBERRY boba. YUM
NOTD from before school!
I think I'm gonna do less of these since school started and I have a boatload of work to do ;_; Wish me luck ?
Top: Revlon Blue Lagoon (gift!), Bottom Forever 21 Blue Rose Petal ( It was about 1.80 USD, super cheap and gorgeous color!)

Alright, so I think you'll see my post frequency go down rapidly, but I will post once in a while! Maybe!

Well for now, take care and thanks for reading!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment