Monday, September 26, 2011

Kokubo Piggy Bath Salt Review!



Hello~
This will be my first bath salt review! (Yay!..or no one cares...that's cool too..)
Haha anyways, I was so excited when I saw this bath salt at Marukai because I had seen it on Jen of Sushi-cat's blog! The name is written in Kanji, so I don't know what it means... Does anyone mind translating? :D
The package portrays a sweaty pig. I hoped that meant it was effective?
It looks like chili powder!
Half filled/ half of the bag in!
Full bag dumped it! It's a really vibrant orange red!

Alright! So onto the review:
When I was little, I had a bad experience with overly floral smells, they gave me a bad headache after overexposure...That being said I was kind of afraid that I'd have to suffer through a thick floral-fakey smell. HOWEVER, that wasn't the case! It was very pleasant and appropriately strong!
The sweating efffect was amazing! I was a skeptic, but by the time I got out, I was sweating like mad!
The color is really pretty, but I kinda wish it was milky. I don't like seeing myself in the bath ;_;


Overall:
Scent 5/5 Nice floral scent. Not too overpowering or cloying.
Color 5/5 Vibrant and pretty!
Effectiveness 5/5 Had me sweating like crazy!


Total 5/5

I have another bath salts post that I was planning, but I don't know if it's really worth it.. maybe xD

Thanks for reading!
Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment