Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chuc Mung Nam Moi!~


Hello!
As the title says, Happy (Lunar) New Years! :D

I just volunteered at the local Tet fest with Chanel!
We didn't do much, it wasn't as busy as last year since it was rained out on Saturday. I actually prefer it when it's super busy!
I got a couple things though. Chanel's mom got me a sweater, since buying 2 would save us 4 dollars hehe. If you like it , you can find it here! They also have lots of other designs , so check it out :)
I went to Santa Ana for the ...hm, I don't know what to call it, really. It was like...wasn't really a festival, it was more like a place where people bought tons and tons of FLOWERS for the New Year. It was outdoors, but I went inside the mall too and I got a phone charm, and a Rilakkuma charm to attach to it cause it was a bit plain by itself

I also ordered a new phone case!
I first saw this at Santa Ana in the mall, but I could only find one for the iPhone...so sad... But Chanel told me that they had it online, and my mom bought it for me at the end of finals week! I'm just waiting for it to arrive in the mail now :)


NOTDs, haven't done these in a while hm?

Gradient pink nails, I don't know I called these reverse-gradated since they came from the cuticle and not the tip? Haha

And the nails I'm wearing right now, and I literally just did like 30 minutes ago!
Red for Tet and silver glitter

I have some upcoming posts planned, like LUSH product reviews, and also I won a giveaway recently and I got the package 2 weeks ago, so this post is a bit overdue, but it's coming!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment