Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Always like Na Na Na~

Hello~
This is going to be a bit of a fan-girly post so if you're not into this stuff...hehe sorry ^^;

I went to a One Direction concert with a few friends (though we managed to run into half of the student body of my school there as well)

...YES. I'm a Directioner! Don't judge me :c haha

The day of the concert was the day RIGHT after school ended, so it was like a summer kickoff for us. Well San Diego had a Summer Kickoff Concert, but I didn't go, so I'll just consider this as mine

The concert was great, and the boys were so adorable in person, never mind the fact that they were only an inch tall from my seat! (Especially my favorite, Niall but really I love 'em all!)

 The venue was the Viejas Arena at SDSU. Basically 99% of the attendees were female, go figure right?
The two opening acts were Camryn and Olly Murs, who I really like. He's really talented and I got a couple of his songs for my phone. Here is the link to his youtube if you want to check out his music. Camryn was pretty cool too, I still find it unbelievable that she's 12!
 I told myself that I wasn't going to freak out cause I felt they were over-hyped at this point with the promos on Nick and their new 6-10 year old fan base. But it was a pleasant surprise to find out that not many from that age group actually went to the concert. It was mostly 15-18 ish? There were a few rude girls that sat next to us though... Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, I FREAKED out when they came out. So much for not spazzing, oops. No regrets!
 They were dressed in capes when they first came out! Haha so cute~
Blurry picture, sorry but this was the last shot I got before I gave up and just enjoyed the concert. They were doing a medley at this point I think

~~~
Now that summer has started I can restart my blog again
...and that giveaway...soon, I promise.
Plus I get to start driver's ed, but I'm a bit late. Better late than never I suppose?

So...
Do you guys like 1D too?
What are your summer plans?


Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment